Thursday, October 7, 2010

Megaman By Warrior For Itouch 4

Amarcord, Chi l'ha visto?

I leave the floor immediately wrote to my dear friend Ciro IZ1HKK:

Hi everyone, I am Cyrus IZ1HKK visibility and taking advantage of 'the Blog' s friend Mario to propose a kind of one who has seen

time ago, home of my mother, while leafing through old photos, I saw one that just did not remember, the same is annexed hereto, represents my father
aime 'already' among the most '(the right) and a ham radio operator (left) with the his station.
We are supposedly in 1980 in an African construction site, can not remember exactly if Libya or Nigeria, but 'more' likely second
this image, in black and white, printed at home (my father was a great appasssionato photo) made me think with pleasure and a bit '
forgotten moments of melancholy, and' in fact, thanks to the dismal radio station that you could communicate with home, remember that
phones did not exist and that voice satellite was not yet known, not to mention that to reach the first mobile touched
ceninaia along miles of dirt roads.

The system was simple, the OM is shown connected with another OM of Turin which rang at my home in Liguria, and I relayed the radio, it sounded strange to me
remember my father's voice in SSB, could hardly recognize it in the middle of the QRM, but the pleasure was so great ... Then

teenager I did not give weight to the importance of the media and especially the people who strove to do this type of free services
, in fact I do not know the names of these people let alone their names, and e 'for this reason that I asked to publish the proper Mario
this picture, not only to rebuild a small piece of personal history, but the time to thank those who made it a useful service and selflessness.

Sure, it's been 30 years, but if someone will recognize or acknowledge the OM image (left) and possibly also remember
corresponding di Torino, I'd really like to talk thing.

hope that both the OM are still alive and enjoy good health would be my pleasure to send a thank-qsl
memory connections.

of these little stories the amateur radio and its' pregnant, many times you do not know but they made a difference to many people.

A 73 hearty thanks to all of ... Mario.
cirooli@libero.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment