Thursday, January 13, 2011

Invite Wording Not Paying For Meal

Unions fierce

In those days I had the flu. As a result I spent a long time (too much) on my sofa, watching many (too many) hours of good TV.
Apart from the documentary on the Congo or the beetles wonderful an offer of Italy, my attention fell on dibbattiti where they talked to Fiat, the genius of Markionne and workers to do in pieces. I take this opportunity to congratulate the members of the powerful Fiom, with special mention for the fireworks Cremaschi, to be always able to keep up with the enemy (although a limit, roughly, I have had: not to inform the people of ' Alternatively ).
brackets.
Did you see the duel last Sunday at Landini-Bombassei in half an hour, the program Lucia Annunziata? Who has seen him has understood definitively because the bosses do not like to deal with the representatives of employees. Trade unionists, generally, make a career based on their temper. Skimming and subjected to a merciless selection, they become machines assault. The heads of employers' associations
however, are chosen with the same criteria with which they are appointed honorary president of the IPP and the Golf Club.
the obvious result is that while the union when he speaks relaxed, seems to challenge a mace, the industry seems to just come out of a cocktail party. All this to say that I felt sorry for Bombassei here.
digression.
I come to the point. On the various television networks, patrolled by my sick eyes, presence, in addition to trade union leaders, representatives from FIM-CISL, the Uilm, of Fismic, as well as UGL and ACQ.
They were divided into two categories. There was a minority that appeared more or less desperate and submissive, to that in tune with their constituents, and made himself understood with his eyes before the Word, who really felt with their backs to the wall, and only this led them to say yes to the referendum vote-halter. This
minority. But then there was the most terrible . A host of trade unionists fierce eye, mostly in suits, which could be seen, rejoiced for what was happening. I have the flu, high fever, but I'm not delusional. So take a tone of voice, and their voices were veined by a very clear feeling: satisfaction.
The idea that an MSW is passed to an RSA made up, in open defiance of the law 300/1970, filled them with childlike joy. The prospect of eliminating the red sollucchera them from your field of vision. Waiting for this moment, here's the truth. The steering Markionnica has the merit of having done what emerge from time traveling submerged:
resentment against the Fiom.
These unions are the most radical of the property FIAT in managing the final burial of the dignity of workers in our country. Do you remember the industrial cocktail party? How would protect your filthy comfortable without gangs of thugs (for hours media-metaphorical)?
Is there a foolproof way to distinguish the minority from the majority whiners bastards. Simply identify the key phrase: times have changed.
Times have changed. So goes the world today, my lady . What does it do? is modernity.
Times have changed. When a union leader speaks as a PhD student at Bocconi University, it is time to prepare for the worst.
I remember thinking "they hate us." This hatred, the deep roots and the potential, I fear, yet unspoken, in my opinion is a reflection of the dominant culture. It is based on contempt of itself by of the employed, whose class is always the extraction of the union, although yellow or brown. The contempt of self is the fundamental component of our times, times where there is no more dichotomy bourgeoisie / proletariat, but the far more puzzling dichotomy losers / winners. And there is the slightest doubt that, for our culture, the worker is a loser.

0 comments:

Post a Comment